Cybersecurity as a business enabler rather than as a Gatekeeper
The world is changing. Technology is an integral part of the reason for that change, bringing various personal and professional opportunities.
These opportunities also translate into risks, and Cybersecurity is a major concern on corporate agendas.
In the current intense and evolving threat landscape, every move can have a disastrous impact if risks are not managed properly.
So our mission is to support and empower our clients to thrive securely in the digital age by combining our expertise, best practices and technology with the most innovative approaches.
Draw a powerful Cyber strategy to take more opportunities with fewer risks.
Cyber Maturity, Strategy & Roadmap
Craft what needs to be done and scale to the next level. Advise and support to plan and execute an integrated security approach.
- Cyber Maturity Assessment
- Cyber Strategy & Roadmap
- Zero-trust Roadmap
- Cyber Program Management
- Transition Management
- Target Operating Model and
- Organizational Design,
- Technology Selection
- Cyber Security Studies on innovation
Compliance Advisory & Regulatory
Enable compliance on the main EU regulations with dedicated approach for Policies, Standards, Processes and Guidelines.
- Policies & Standards
- Compliance Program
- NIST 800-53
Cyber Risk Management and Insights
Anticipate risks with the right structure and balance.
- Cyber Risk Management
- 3rd Party Risk Management
- Business Impact Assessment
- Threat Modelling & Analysis
- Cyber Metrics Dashboarding
- Security Awareness & Behavior
- ServiceNow GRC
A range of outstanding proactive testing and assessment services aimed at identifying and mitigating security vulnerabilities in all aspects.
- Traditional & Persistent Penetration Testing
- Red Teaming
- Web Applications / APIs and Mobile Applications Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering – Phishing / Spear Phishing exercises
- Infrastructure – External or Internal Penetration Testing
- IoT / WiFi / VPN Penetration Testing
- Active Directory Penetration Testing
Proven solutions powered by demonstrated technologies and platforms.
Accelerate cloud adoption with security governance and controls.
Secure Cloud Governance with comprehensive visibility and threat detection to secure your workloads in your multi-cloud environment
- Secure Cloud Transformation
- Cloud Security Posture
- Cloud Workload Protection
- Container security
Identity & Access Management
Combine security and business efficiency by analysis, implementation and governance of processes and technologies to allow automated and intelligent access for employees, third parties and machines
- Zero Trust enablement
Digital Identity Solutions:
- Identity Governance
Our unmatched ecosystem of global and strategic partners
Managed Security Services
Let us manage your security services for you in a more effective and efficient way with the right technology, expertise, and capabilities.
Effective Persistent Penetration Testing service and platform.
The service covers:
- Continued tests where our consultants use the same methodologies and mindset as a potential attacker to attack infrastructures and applications and provide continuous feedback
- Manual deep testing to greater and more accurate results
- Correction process follow-up and re-tests
- Web Platform so clients can manage their assets, deal with associated vulnerabilities and risk levels, have access to different metrics and extract reports
Continued Information Security Management Services.
The service covers:
- Continued Consulting services to support clients in achieving their goals
- Effective management of resources in the context of Information Security Management targeted to People, Processes and Technology
- Web Platform to ensure Security Management and Compliance operation in an agile, effective and efficient manner, with support to pre-loaded and custom workflows and notifications system, and monitor results and its evolution over time
Continued identification and mitigation of third party risk.
The service covers:
- 3rd Party Risk Management processes with identification and qualification of 3rd Parties and selection of the right approach for each 3rd Party group
- Assessment programs and mitigation plans
- Structured Reporting & tailor-made Recommendations, with evidence collection
- Web platform which allows overall process management, risk levels monitoring, activities reporting, and support mitigation process of each 3rd party
As a Service company, our main asset is people, thus we are essentially focused and continuously investing in our resources’ knowledge, experience and continuous training. In the Information Security scope, we have a set of highly experienced consultants, who have more than 15 years of experience in consulting, auditing and management of critical projects in the InfoSec field.
Our resources have a significant number of relevant international certifications in the cybersecurity field, aligned with the best practices of the industry in the GRC, Applied Security, and Managed Services domains. Get in touch to know more about our certifications and services.
Insights & Events Are you curious and passionate about cybersecurity challenges? Keep up to date with the latest news and insights.
November 2, 2022
ServiceNow Tokyo release: Key takeaways from IRM application
The ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management (IRM) application is enhanced and…Read more
October 27, 2022
ServiceNow Tokyo release: What’s in it for SecOps?
The new ServiceNow release takes us to the Japanese capital…Read more
April 13, 2022
ServiceNow San Diego highlights: SecOps Edition
As the San Diego release went to go live in…Read more
December 6, 2021
ServiceNow Rome GRC: new features and improvements
In September, ServiceNow announced its new release, code-named “Rome”, and…Read more
October 14, 2021
Security Operations in the ServiceNow Rome Release
In this article, I’m going to highlight the features and…Read more
April 26, 2021
New features in ServiceNow IRM for Quebec release
ServiceNow is responding to the customer’s need for additional functionalities…Read more
January 25, 2018
IS Industrial security: What threats and what strategy for 2018?
In 2017, attacks and major vulnerabilities have made the headlines,…Read more
November 20, 2017
How to develop a business-oriented cybersecurity strategy?
“Cybercrime at an all time high” ; “Bigger than WannaCry:…Read more
Success stories We help these happy customers
Leveraging enhanced security for better health care web services
Introducing the most advanced security standards employed for access management.
Boosting cybersecurity resilience
The challenge The client is an international high-technology group and…