Undoubtedly, the threat landscape is evolving fast and security incidents simply happen. Once they do, it is crucial that the right people have all relevant information easily available and that Security, risk and IT teams can collaborate effectively from analysis through remediation to recovery. And hence the ServiceNow SecOps Security Incident Response module comes in.
Learn how to speed up incident resolution and improve the performance of the security team
How does the ServiceNow Security Incident Response module actually work? In what way is it different from the ITSM’s incident response you might already be utilising? How can you integrate Security tools with ServiceNow, and automate and streamline cooperation between your teams?
Join speakers Jan Rendl, Cybersecurity Business Lead, Filip Laznicka, Cybersecurity Expert Lead and Jakub Lutpovec, an experienced Security Incident Manager from Devoteam International Center of Excellence (ICE), for our panel discussion.
Duration: 45 min
- Meet our keynote speakers – introduction
- Discovering the ServiceNow SIR module – core discussion
- Ask us anything – time to raise the hand
- Lunchtime ahead – closing
With this panel, you will get:
- Deep insights into the SN SIR problematics followed by the best practices highlighted by our Security experts
- The perspective on how you can markedly increase the efficiency of your teams involved in Security Incident Response
- An opportunity to contribute during the session – interact, ask questions and get in touch with our speakers after the session to learn more details
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Certified ServiceNow Experts at your service
ServiceNow can empower your employees and clients with digitalized workflows, and Devoteam, as the #1 preferred Partner in the EMEA, is eager and ready to help make your digital transformation journey a success. Ready to see what we can bring to the table?