In today’s ever-evolving IT landscape, you need to keep your processes in motion in order to save a lot of time and energy. Undoubtedly automation is the way of the future and if you use ServiceNow, you already know that. However, we can show you how you can easily take things to a completely new level – with Ansible.
Devoteam has teamed up with XLAB Steampunk to demonstrate how you can drive automation forward by integrating the Ansible Automation Platform into your already-existing ServiceNow environment. Our experts will introduce the platform to you, as well as highlight the impact it can have on your productivity with real use cases and experiences. Many others have already increased their effectiveness and you can certainly too – we will tell you how.
Your hosts will be:
- Pavel Souček (Lead Consultant, Devoteam)
- Tadej Borovšak (Ansible Expert, XLAB)
Let’s have a look at what the event will look like:
Date: 8 November 2021
Start time: 11:30 AM CET
Duration: 45 mins
- Automation use cases
- Automation strategy and trends
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform overview
- ServiceNow automation options
- Starting Ansible Automation from the ServiceNow catalogue
- Automating ServiceNow using Ansible
- Automation connector
- Automation demo
- ServiceNow CMDB update based on automation task, using Certified Ansible Collection for ServiceNow
- Automation execution based on ServiceNow workflow
With this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the Platform
- Learn about ServiceNow automation options, including the Certified Ansible Collection for ServiceNow
- Get information about current automation trends
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with our experts!
Certified ServiceNow Experts at your service
ServiceNow can empower your employees and clients with digitalized workflows, and Devoteam, as the #1 preferred Partner in the EMEA, is eager and ready to help make your digital transformation journey a success. Ready to see what we can bring to the table?